Last modified: July 1st, 2020
This Laderach (Canada) Website is located in Canada and is not intended or designed to offer or market products, goods or services to persons located in Switzerland, the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). If you are located in Switzerland, the EU or the EEA, please visit Laderach’s European website at https://www.laderach.com/en/.
This policy describes the types of information Laderach (Canada) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or use this website CA.LADERACH.COM (“Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Laderach (Canada);
- Through Laderach (Canada) mobile and desktop applications you download;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Laderach (Canada) offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Laderach (Canada), or any third party including Laderach (Canada) affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party, including Laderach (Canada) affiliates and subsidiaries, including through any application or content including advertising that may link to or be accessible from or on this Site.
Children Under the Age of 16
This Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to, or on, this Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years old. If you are under 16, please do not:
- Use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features;
- Register on this Site;
- Make any purchases through this Site;
- Use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site; or
- Provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use.
If we learn we have accidently collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect ItWe collect several types of information from and about you when you visit or use this Site, including:
- Information from which you may be personally identified, such as your name, title, birthday, mailing or shipping address, email address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as types of products you view and purchase on the Site and online, the city you are located in, other websites you visit, pictures without faces, abbreviation of name; and/or
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and details about your use of this Site.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you give it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate around this Site. Information we collect automatically can include your IP addresses, Device ID, other information collected through internet cookies, web beacons, and/or other tracking technologies such as details about your use of this Site; and/or
- From third parties including our business partners, service providers, advertisers and social media platforms, data brokers, and credit card companies.
Information You Provide to UsThe information we collect on, or through, this Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account on this Site, subscribing to our communications and services such as newsletters, posting material such as questions, comments, photos, or requesting customer service. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with this Site;
- Records and copies of your communications with us including email when you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of purchases you make on this Site and our fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to give us your financial information before placing an order through this Site; and/or
- Information you type in the search box on this Site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with this Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to this Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on this Site; and/or
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, Device ID, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioural tracking). The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. We do this to help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our Site audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site to your interests;
- Speed up your searches; and/or
- Recognize you when you return to this Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of this Site may use Flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on this Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Web Beacons. Pages of this Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other website statistics such as measuring the popularity of certain content on this Site and verifying our data systems and server integrity.
We may also tie information collected automatically to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Information Third-Parties Collect Through Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present this Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with products and/or services that might be of interest to you;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and us, including for billing and collection of payment;
- To notify you about changes to this Site or any products or services we offer or provide;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on this Site;
- For statistical and analytical purposes in order to improve our products and services and your use of this Site;
- To detect, prevent and suppress fraud, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- To comply with all applicable laws, including tax requirements;
- In any other way we may describe at the time when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or account registration form) or adjust your user preferences in your registered account profile.
For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Site visitors and users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Laderach (Canada)’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Laderach (Canada) about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of this Site, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients;
- For any other purpose identified by us at the time you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent.
Data, including personal information, may be stored or processed outside of Canada where it will be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which it resides.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Laderach (Canada), our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional and/or Marketing Offers from Laderach (Canada). If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by Laderach (Canada) to promote and/or market our products or services, you can opt-out at any time by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or your order form, or account registration form, or at any other time by logging into this Site and adjusting your user preferences in your registered account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt-in to receive communications and other information from us, you can opt-out at any time by unsubscribing in the manner provided on each piece of promotion and/or marketing information that we send you.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
How long we keep personal information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected or as required by law. Once your personal information is no longer necessary or is required by law to be no longer retained, your personal information will be destroyed or de-identified.
How we protect your personal information
Laderach (Canada) implements measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of this Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any visitor or user of this Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to this Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Site.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into this Site and visiting your account profile page.
If you delete your User Contributions from this Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of this Site. Proper access and use of information provided on this Site, including User Contributions, is governed by Laderach (Canada)’s TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
You have a right to access your personal information under our control, subject to any legal restrictions or rights of refusal. If you exercise this access right, we may charge you a reasonable fee for copying and sending the information from your file.
You have the right to request correction of your personal information where necessary so that it is up to date, complete and accurate. We encourage you to ensure that your personal information is accurate so please regularly let us know if you believe that the information we hold about you may be inaccurate or not complete.
If you want to access your file or have it corrected, please contact us using the details set out set out below in the section called “Contact us”.
LADERACH (CANADA) INC.
Attn: Privacy Officer
2538 Bayview Avenue,
Toronto, ON M2L 1A9,
If you have a concern we are not able to resolve, you have the right to contact your privacy regulator. Our Privacy Officer will give you this contact information upon request.